Monday, September 15, 2008

Hee Hee.  This week is going to be great! Know why?  Its HOMECOMING!!!! That means its spirit week, but most importantly its burning of the H time.  For those of you who don't go to Hillcrest, you wierdos, Burning of the H is like the best thing ever! We do a HUGE fireworks show, and its just way cool, plus we light an H on fire, in honor of HILLCREST HIGH, the best school in the valley.  And, of course, there's that dance to go to.  I asked a cute girl to go, so I'm really excited.  Um, if you still haven't read it, read my venting on the STUPIDEST THING EVER, and please leave me your opinion, because I want to know if I'm just blowing smoke out of my ears, or if I have a legit reason to be ticked off at this whole thing.  Thanks Guys, you rock!

1 comment:

Andres Bosque said...

Duude how was Homecoming for you?