Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!!

Dang it, I knew this day would come, and honestly, I'd been dreading it. Curtis McDonnald had been trying to get a hold of me for about a week, but he'd always managed to call when I wasn't around, so I didn't have to talk to him, and life was good. I figured it was some reminder about the special needs mutual on thursday, and I knew what time to be there, so I thought what's the rush. He called again today, and I actually called him back because I figured he'd had something important to tell me, but no. He casually asked me to...(are you ready for this)...SPEAK in STAKE CONFERENCE!! The first thought that shot through my head was "holy crap, you've got to be kidding." Then he continued, and I didn't think it could get any worse, but like everything else in life, it did. He didn't want me to speak in the priesthood session, or the adult session, no... he wanted me to get up and speak in the freaking general session. "holy crap" ran through my head like lightning, and i had no idea what else to say but yes. People tend to babble when their brain short circuts, but i tend to agree with everything, and tonight was no exeption. Such is my life's current drama

No comments: