Sunday, December 14, 2008

Whiteout!!

I freaking love snow, it is by far the best. Unfortunately, on Saturday I was cooped up inside taking the dreaded ACT. But I did get to spend some time driving home drifting in the church parking lot, one of the best things to do when it snows. I had the honors of giving new meaning to first tracks, and, um, got my PT Cruiser stuck in a snowbank. It was epic, but way worth it! Then, my best friend Connor and I went out to get dates for Snowball, and as we were driving, we got hit with some serious whiteout. It was heinous driving down state street, and not being able to see anything but a couple of pinpricks of red tailight. It was intense. Plus, getting out of the girl's neighborhood was intense, because the roads in her neighborhood got iced over, and then snowed on, so traction was down to nil. It was great. So, after one of the best snow days ever, I welcome in the snow, but, geeze, didn't it take long enough?!

2 comments:

Derek said...

ha ha if it had waited just one more week it would've been perfect :)

Unknown said...

watch there be no snow on Christmas. lol that'll make this week's snow much more epic.